- The following have overdue books, please turn in or renew: Jimmy, KC Wahl, Landon, Raquel, Bryce and Jessica.
- ISAT testing schedule- Please check into your first period class and then go to the appropriate room.
Tuesday- 9th & 10th Math in Room 101 at 8:15, 11th Math in the HS Library at 9:52.
Wednesday- 7th Math in Room 201 and 8th Math in Room 202 at 8:15
Thursday- 7th Math Performance Task in Room 201, 8th Math Performance Task in Room 202, 10th Math Performance Task in Room 204, 9th and 11th Math Performance Task in Room 101, all at 8:15.
Friday- Make Up testing at 9:52 in the HS Library.
- Prom flowers should be paid to Mr. Stapleton.
- Drivers Ed meeting for students and parents tonight from 6 to 7 pm in Mr. Carpenter’s room.
- FFA Banquet tonight at 6:30 in the multipurpose room
- Girls Basketball Meeting today at 12:10 in the library for those planning to play next year.
- Tuesday- District II JH Band Festival at Orofino. Bus departs at 10:45, bus returns at 4:30.
- Wednesday- Girls Club meeting at noon in Mr. Carpenter’s room to finalize Mother-Daughter Tea.
- Friday- FFA to judge at the Asotin County Fair. Bus Departs at 6:05 am.
- Saturday- JH & HS Band to Coeur d’Alene. Bus departs at 6:15 am, bus returns at 5:30
- Sunday- Mother-Daughter Tea. Pictures are at 4:00 and dinner at 4:30. Please sign up in the office by Wednesday to attend. Cost for pictures is $2 per girl, please pay at the office.
- Prom is May 6th. Cost is $25/couple and $15/single. Dinner will be at Oscar’s and is $20 a plate which includes tip and tax. Please sign up and pay in the office by May 1st. If you plan to take an out of school guest, you will need to fill out a Guest Permission Form.
High School Sports:
- Tuesday- HS Track at Orofino at 3:30. Bus departs at 2:00
- Tuesday- Baseball vs. Kendrick (doubleheader) at 4:00. Bus departs at 2:15
- Tuesday- Softball vs. Culdesac in Kamiah at 4 pm
- Thursday- Softball at Prairie at 4 pm. Van leaves at 2:30
- Saturday- Softball at Orofino JV (doubleheader) at 10:00. Van departs at 8:30
- Saturday- HS Track at Lapwai, Whitepine Championships at 10:00. Bus departs at 8:30
Jr. High Sports:
- Thursday- JH Track at Orofino at 3 pm. Bus departs at 1:30.
Lunch Duty: 11th Grade
Honors Helpers: Maddie & Hannah